Thursday, April 28, 2005

MY PURE SOUL

I stay up tonite, being half asleep.
Wondering where am I.
Amazed by the confusion so deep.

I am asking myself about life.
I asking my life about me.
I am asking them about us.. me and myself.

I am searching for u, for u have been a stranger to me.
I am searching for u, coz I miss you so much.
My spirit, my body, are looking for the other you, my pure soul.

Should I knock at your door?
Should I touch u softly, beg u, to come back and reveal urself?
Should I try? Or should I cry?

Where have you been all this time? I do miss u so much.
I miss me so much.
I miss myself so much.
I miss my dreams so much.

I miss the art of struggling, the one once you admired.
I miss the art of happiness, the one once you stepped on ur loneliness.
I miss the art of rebellion, the one once you showed all the time as a free spirit.

Nothing can worry u.
Nothing can control u.
Nothing can smash u dust.
Nothing about u is lust.

My body, my spirit, r longing 4 u my soul.
The one who worship me, myself and my dreams.
I’ve been fooled once.
But not now,I know what I want.
I’ll fight 4 u once again.


26 April 2005, 11.15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home